Current affairs Blog
National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation in Sehore District
- October 4, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: INDIAN ECONOMY Fact & Analysis
National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation in Sehore District:
The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation(NIMHR) in Sehore District in Madhya Pradesh.
NIMHR will be the first of its kind in the country in the area of mental health rehabilitation. It will serve as an institution of excellence for capacity building in human resource and research in the area of mental health rehabilitation, and also recommending body suggesting models/protocols for effective rehabilitation of persons with mental illness.
It is a National Level Entrepreneurship Awareness Campaign launched by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) on the occasion of Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
The campaign has been launched in 115 Aspirational Districts identified by NITI Aayog in 28 States.
About the Campaign:
- The campaign would create and strengthen cadre of more than 800 trainers to provide entrepreneurship training to the aspiring youths across these districts thus encouraging them to enter the admired segment of entrepreneurs.
- SIDBI has partnered with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited, a Special Purpose Vehicle, (CSC SPV) set up by the Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt. of India for implementing the campaign through their CSCs.
The objectives of the missionary campaign include:
- To inspire rural youth in aspirational districts to be entrepreneurs by assisting them to set up their own enterprise.
- To impart trainings through digital medium across the country.
- To create business opportunities for CSC VLEs.
- To focus on women aspirants in these aspirational districts to encourage women entrepreneurship.
- To assist participants to become bankable and avail credit facility from banks to set up their own enterprise.
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) was set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Parliament.
It acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co-ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities.
Sharing is caring!
Sharing is caring!