Best IAS Coaching in Dehradun uttarakhand
Best IAS Coaching in Dehradun uttarakhand
Samveg ias is best IAS coaching in Dehradun Uttarakhand providing quality guidance for ias/upsc exam along with test series .we believe in consistent hardwork for achieving goals in civil services exam.
Samveg IAS Coaching institute provide following Courses for UPSC IAS EXAM..
IAS PRELIMS COURSE : 6-7 Month Duration : GS & CSAT.
- we try to cover whole syllabus of upsc ias exam by teaching in depth.The preparation of UPSC demands integrated approach for pre and mains.so during ias Prelims course also ,we teach common syllabus of pre and mains in details.
- E/H BOTH MEDIUM
IAS PRE-CUM-MAINS COURSE : 10-12 Month duration :GS (PRE& MAINS),CSAT,ESSAY WRITING.
- This is very comprehensive programme covering every aspect of UPSC civil service IAS exam along with regular improvement test. This programme is suitable for beginner as they have to study from basic to current affairs.This build a solid background to achieve higher goals in ias exam.
- English/Hindi BOTH MEDIUM
IAS -2019 PRELIMS TEST SERIES: 10 Sectional Test + 5 Complete Test
- Practicing sufficient quality questions is much important as the reading topic itself.practice makes concept clear,generate positiveness about your preparation and keep you on right track.Atleast one should first try to solve old question paper then try our IAS prelims test series by samveg ias in dehradun or online also.
IAS Mains 2019 Test series for General study and Essay
- writing a piece of answer as per requirement of questions asked in upsc ias mains exam
Finding best ias coaching institute that provide quality guidance and thorough knowledge for ias upsc preparation in dehradun is difficult task. search such ias coaching institute or academy that provide quality needed for ias exam prelims and mains exam.If you are going to Prepare for IAS civil services exam SAMVEG IAS will be happy in association with you.IAS preparation require hard work and ability to understand things quickly and comprehensively.
HOW TO Prepare for UPSC IAS exam 2019
The first step to qualify civil services exam is to appear in Prelims exam.Although it doesnot contribute in final merit but without passing it you can not appear in next stage.It is like start of journey.It seems very easy to those who clear this stage but appear like climbing himalayas who can not make through.Your one year became waste,till new forms came.many unfortunate student waste their 2/3 attempts in clearing prelims exam.The main reason for their failures are…
Lack of self confidence, Casual approach toward prelims,
Unawareness about exam demands and study material,
Faulty suggestions of seniors or coaching and
Finally misguidance(sometimes) by coaching institute.
The competition is getting tough. To be ahead you must prepare carefully and consistently. Carefully because the market is flooded with irrelevant books and coaching materials. Add to this wrong guidance.
IAS PRELIMS EXAM PAPER 2018 Was on tougher side and required lot of reading.so focus on balance reading and try to cover most part of syllabus.
Consistency is very important if you want to clear this exam. Without it, you will be wasting a lot of time now and then. When you waste lots of time now, this mistake takes a toll on your preparation when exam is very near. The pressure builds and performance suffers.
Preliminary exam paper-I is crucial in two aspects: first, if you prepare thoroughly the syllabus given for this paper, it build a strong foundation to all the Four General Studies papers of Mains exam. Secondly, it is important to get at least 50-60 questions correct in it as you never know what UPSC has in store for you in future: it might make Paper-2 just qualifying in nature; or it might make it tough by including more aptitude questions; or it can even make paper-1 very tough and fix minimum cut-off.
So the first step to be successful in prelims is to choose correct study material and guidance. Second step is lot of practice of old question papers.Third step is determination and self belief that you can do it.A good coaching institute can make big difference in your success provided you utilise it maximum and by tracking that it doesnot deviate from the standard and needs of upsc exam.
UPSC IAS EXAM CALENDER 2019
Follow the upsc ias exam calender for prelims and mains exam to be held in 2019.
IAS PRELIMS EXAM DATE :2ND JUNE 2019
IAS MAINS EXAM DATE : 5 DAYS FROM 20TH SEPTEMBER
Submit your review